VMware Workstation Pro 12: A Virtualization Beginners Course
Learn Virtualization hands-on using your desktop and create Linux and Windows vm’s
What you’ll learn
- Create, Revert, Delete and Manage Snapshots
- Create, Clone, Convert, Remove and Manage Virtual Machines
- Create a Linux Virtual Machine
- Create a Windows Virtual Machine
- Understand Preferences and Hardware Customization
- Set up Virtual Machine Networking in Multiple Ways
- Create Virtual Machine Backups
- Basic I.T. Skills such as installing software, running windows. Must know basic I.T. terms such as hard drive, memory.
- Basic Networking Knowledge (IP Address, DHCP)
Learn how to install and properly configure VMware Workstation 12 Pro so that you can then create, configure and properly manage Virtual Machines. Virtual Machines based on Linux or Windows can be used in a wide array of environments, from building a home lab, testing, QA, software development, educational environments or business environments. There is no limit to the use-cases for Virtual Machines. They are an efficient and easy-to-manage medium that can run on one single physical machine.